Home Oxygen Company will accept unused and unopened product(s) for returns. If you wish to return a product, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be secured first. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. And the product should meet the following criteria below:
- It must have returned within thirty (30) days of the original ship date
- The package must be unopened
- The product must be in resalable condition (unused)
A restocking fee of 25% will be deducted from the product’s original cost, and we will issue a credit on the difference. This applies to all non-defective returns only. For product/s paid by your insurance, a full refund will be given to the insurance, not unless there is a patient responsibility to deduct the 25% restocking fee. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Manufacturer Damaged/Faulty Products
Home Oxygen Company will accept returns on products sold or rented that have defects caused by the manufacturers. Please get in touch with us as our technicians will have to inspect your product first and know the cause of the issue reported. Once the inspection is done, a unique return number will be assigned to you.
DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to us within 30 days from the invoice date for, at our discretion, credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply, and you should contact the appropriate warrant service provider identified in the product description.
NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by us within 30 days from the ship date for, at our discretion, credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
How To Obtain an RMA Number?
You can contact our customer service to secure an RMA number. Product(s) with RMA number must be received by Home Oxygen Company within 30 days from the original ship date (for non-defective returns) / invoice date (defective return) of the package to consider the return valid. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. After 30 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply, and the customer should contact the appropriate warrant service provider identified in the product description.
1. Contact our customer service hotline at (877) 799-0202/(209) 523-0202 to secure an RMA number and an approval.
2. Once the return has been approved, please download a return slip here and fill out the form. Do not forget to include it on your return package.
3. Send your package to the address below:
Return Mailing Address
Home Oxygen Company
5039 Pentecost Drive, Suite C, Modesto CA 95356
4. Upon receiving it, our technicians will inspect your package and process your refund thereafter, if applicable.