COVID-19 UPDATES: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have closed our showrooms and offices to all walk-in customers and patients that do not have an appointment. We are open, but we ask you to contact us through our live chat support, phone, or e-mail to book an appointment.
We are Sleep Therapy!
Why we are different:
- Every patient receives the best CPAP machine on the market, the Philips Respironics System One (PRI) Auto-Adjusting system.
- Patients also receive an appointment with a state-licensed Respiratory Therapist in a private, one-on-one setting. We also give you a choice for faster appointment times in Group Settings, or we can mail the CPAP machine directly to your doorstep free of charge!
- We follow up regularly to ensure our CPAP equipment meets your expectations.
- Your CPAP Supplies are shipped to your doorstep FREE!
- All work supported and monitored by a State Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Regularly scheduled support groups
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
- Dimensions: 15.7×19.3×8.4cm (w/o humidifier)
- Weight: 1.33kg/2.94lbs (w/o humidifier)
- Pressure range is 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Device controls: LCD, control dial/push button
- FAA Approved
- Covered by most insurances
- Prescription is required for this product
Respironics DreamStation Go
Our sleek design has 1/3 fewer components than other travel PAPs*, and at half the size of our trusted System One and DreamStation platforms, DreamStation Go offers the same therapy and comfort features enjoyed by over 5 million PAP users.
Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise.
- Our smallest PAP machine
- Our lightest PAP at less than two pounds
- Our smallest and lightest tubing**
- Complies with FAA requirements***
Wherever your travels take you, sleep apnea follows. That’s why DreamStation Go is an indispensable travel partner, packing powerful performance into a light, streamlined package. It even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours§ when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables.
The Home Oxygen Company stocks the latest CPAP supplies from all major sleep therapy manufacturers. We offer CPAP masks, CPAP machines, CPAP tubing, CPAP humidifiers and much more from Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and ResMed.
Respironics DreamWear Nasal mask
DreamWear’s unique design offers many of the benefits of nasal and pillows masks to allow patients to have the best of both mask types. Allowing more freedom of movement and more comfort than their prescribed mask, DreamWear patients feel like they are not wearing a mask at all.*
Respironics Amara View Full Face mask
- Innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge
- Enables wearing glasses, reading, and watching TV
- Easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes
- No bulky cushion and frame in front of your face and eyes