We ARE Sleep Therapy!
Home Oxygen Company sets a new standard in sleep therapy. We have received so many orders from physicians requesting auto-adjusting (titrating) CPAP therapy that we have decided to hand them out as our STANDARD therapy CPAP unit. No more asking or waiting for this premium therapy. ALL NEW SET-UP’s receive the Philips Respironics One Auto-Adjusting (titrating) System! This sets us apart from all others…
Why we are different:
- Every patient receives the best CPAP machine on the market, the Philips Respironics System One (PRI) Auto-Adjusting system.
- Patients also receive an appointment with a state licensed Respiratory Therapist in a private, one-on-one setting. We also give you the choice for faster appointment times in Group Settings or we can mail the CPAP machine direct to your doorstep free of charge!
- We follow-up regularly to ensure our CPAP equipment meets your expectations
- Your CPAP Supplies are shipped to your doorstep FREE!
- All work supported and monitored by a State Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Regularly scheduled support groups
EZ Supply Program for CPAP Machines, Masks and Supplies
- All patient contact coordinated and supported by a State licensed Respiratory Therapist
- CPAP Supplies reordered based on your needs
- CPAP Supplies delivered to your doorstep FREE of charge!
- We handle all the paperwork
- We call each patient regularly to determine supply needs and answer sleep therapy questions
- Most CPAP supplies stocked locally (or available for next day shipping)
- Fresh CPAP supplies and constant contact ensure that you have a better experience!
DreamStation – Pap Therapy System
DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management.
New Technology – Provent by Ventus Medical
Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy is a simple and effective new treatment option for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). In clinical studies, Provent Therapy demonstrated significant improvements across all levels of OSA severity and reduced snoring and daytime sleepiness.
The Advantages of Provent Therapy
Provent Therapy is a disposable, nightly-use nasal device placed just inside the nostrils and held securely in place with hypoallergenic adhesive.
Provent Therapy uses a proprietary MicroValve design that creates pressure when you exhale to keep your airway open. It’s small and disposable, making it discreet and very convenient. If you’re looking for an alternative to CPAP, ask your doctor if Provent Therapy could help get you back on treatment.
- Easy to use
- FDA cleared
- Clinically proven
- Effective for mild, moderate and severe OSA
- Portable and ideal for travel
DreamStation GO: Travel CPAP System
Our sleek design has 1/3 fewer components than other travel PAPs*, and at half the size of our trusted System One and DreamStation platforms, DreamStation Go offers the same therapy and comfort features enjoyed by over 5 million PAP users.
Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise.
- Our smallest PAP machine
- Our lightest PAP at less than two pounds
- Our smallest and lightest tubing**
- Complies with FAA requirements***
Wherever your travels take you, sleep apnea follows. That’s why DreamStation Go is an indispensable travel partner, packing powerful performance into a light, streamlined package. It even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours§ when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables.
Sign up for DreamMapper to track your therapy results wherever you go. If you already use DreamMapper, you can sync data from multiple DreamMapper-enabled devices§ to one account. You can track and monitor your combined progress across both home and travel PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
*When compared against HDM Z1 and Somnetics Transcend devices (2016)
**When compared to Philips 22mm Performance tubing
***RTCA/DO-160G section 21, category M.
§PAP run-time test conditions: CPAP mode, pressure 10 cm H2O, 12mm tubing, 37LPM of leak, 73.4 F room at an elevation of 1650 ft.
§§To see which therapy devices are compatible with DreamMapper, visitwww.dreammapper.com/compatible.
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask
DreamWear’s unique design offers many of the benefits of nasal and pillows masks to allow patients to have the best of both mask types. Allowing more freedom of movement and more comfort than their prescribed mask, DreamWear patients feel like they are not wearing a mask at all.*
Complete the form to request a DreamWear CPAP mask today!
AmaraView Full Face CPAP Mask
Jack was having a problem many of us have with our Sleep therapy mask – red marks and irritation on the nose bridge. That was until he tried the all new Amara View full face mask.
Jack’s friends and family noticed the red marks and irritation on his nose bridge and it really kept them guessing on how they got there. Watch to see the “Conspiracy Theories” his friends developed and the pain, humor and triumph in Jack’s story.
Complete the form to request an AmaraView CPAP mask today!