Afflovest Mobile Airway Clearance Therapy promotes airway clearance and lung secretion mobilization in physician prescribed treatment of respiratory diseases like Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, MS, MD, ALS. and other neuromuscular diseases.
AffloVest incorporates 21st century technology utilizing the latest in oscillation therapy, portability and mobility during use.
AffloVest features built-in oscillating modules that allow for freedom of movement to travel, go for a walk in the park, move around the house, or relax in front of the television. Patient treatment plans can be customized using the targeted motors for specific lobes or chest wall regions using different levels of intensity.
The AffloVest promotes airway clearance and lung secretion mobilization in physician prescribed treatment of respiratory diseases like Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, MS, MD, ALS, and other neuromuscular diseases.*
Your doctor may prescribe the Afflovest if you have one of the following conditions*:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Late Effects of poliomyelitis
- Other deficiencies of circulating enzymes
- Anterior horn cell diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myotonic disorders
- Disorders of the diaphragm
* AffloVest requires a doctor’s prescription for treatment by High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO). The AffloVest has received the FDA’s 510k clearance for U.S. market availability, and is approved for Medicare and private health insurance reimbursement under the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code E0483 – High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation.
** Patients must qualify to meet eligibility requirements.