Portable Oxygen Concentrators
At Home Oxygen Company, we provide home respiratory services and oxygen equipment to YOU, the patient. We answer only to you and strive to please you. Your Home Oxygen Company representative works with your doctor and insurance company to get the oxygen machine and oxygen supplies you need and want to enhance your life. We offer the latest and greatest portable oxygen supplies, and if you don’t like the one you ordered, we’ll exchange it. If you want to change again, we’ll change it again. YOU ARE IN CHARGE!!![/vc_column_text]
Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Respironics SimplyGo Mini is the smallest and lightest portable oxygen concentrator offered at Home Oxygen Company, LLC. Called the most advanced portable oxygen concentrator ever made, the SimplyGo Mini offers color LED touch display, easy access to flow settings and weighs only 5 pounds!
SimplyGo Mini POC Specs:
- Size With standard battery9.4 in. x 8.3 in. x 3.6 in.
(23.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
- Weight 5 lbs (2.3 kg) with battery installed
- User interface Touch screen LCD
- Operating conditions
Operating Temperature 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C)
Relative humidity 15% to 93%
Altitude Up to 10,000 ft. (3,048 m)
- Typical battery duration on pulse setting 2, 20 BPM**
- Standard battery Up to 4.5 hours
- FAA Approved!
Complete the form to request your SimplyGo Mini today!
SimplyGo POC Specifications:
|Pulse dose setting of 2*||Continuous flow 2 LPM|
|3.5 hours||.7 hours|
- 10 lbs with battery
- Excellent choice for folks that demand continous flow up to 2 lpm
- Demand Pulse flow up to a setting of 6
- FAA Approved
- Continuous Flow up to 2 lpm
- Designed for people on the go!
- Can be used with a CPAP
- Covered by Insurance
Complete the form to request your SimplyGo today!
HomeFill Oxygen System Specifications:
- Unlimited amount of portable oxygen
- System includes travel-size 2 lb “featherweight” tank
- Your choice of tank size…..YOU CHOOSE
- Never change regulators again, every tank has an attached regulator!
- Takes 20-70 minutes to fill depending on tank size
- Can last all day without refill (w/ 2 tanks)
- Get rid of tubing, use the tanks around the house and refill
- Smallest tank about the size of a water bottle, very discreet
- Insurance Covered
- Comes with Concentrator, Homefill Compressor, and YOUR Choice of tanks!
Complete the form to request your HomeFill System today!
G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Battery Duration 4.5 hours
- Flow Settings 1-4 Pulse
- Insurance Covered: YES!
Complete the form to request your Inogen One G3 today!
Trilogy makes invasive and noninvasive home ventilation less complicated with a simplified user interface and Respironics’ proven BiPAP technology for greater versatility. Its lightweight design and internal and detachable batteries make portability easier for patients on the go.
Light, versatile, and easy to use, Trilogy100 offers clinicians and patients one of life’s greatest qualities – simplicity. Whether at home of in alternative care sites, the Trilogy100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator with BiPAP technology is made for adult and pediatric (≥ 5kg) use.
Offers two circuit options
Interchangeable active and passive exhalation porting blocks give clinicians the flexibility to choose the best available circuit and interface for patients. Its internal PEEP, combined with a single limb circuit, creates an uncomplicated application.
Trilogy100 has been designed with portability in mind.
• Weights 5kg (11lb)
• Inclues 3-hour internal and 3-hour detachable batteries
• Ability to connect to an external lead acid battery
DirectView ventilation management software
Trilogy100 provides ventilation data and prescription management through the use of an SD memory card.